CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

House Tour tag from Sunny Richins

Self Portrait (this color goes with my shirt)

This is where I spend a lot of time. Emailing everybody, taking care of finances and playing games. See my dump truck and backhoe?


The Kitchen is newly painted , it's also the most used room in the house and probably my favorite.


This is our Laundry, Pantry, Sewing Room. I have been getting baby blankets crochetted to take to the Crisis Center, and mending done.


Our Fridge is hard to take a pic of since we have a shotgun kitchen. But we have food enough to feed a lot of people.

The bath pic. I'm into fish and net, etc., even the toilet seat has fishies and shells in it.

My closet isn't a nice walk-in as big as I would like, but it's quite usable for our clothes.

Well, these are my Keds and my favorite shoes. In earlier years (much earlier - college) they would have been wedgies, work years classy heals, but in retirement I can get further, faster in my KEDS


3 comments:

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

Very nice job! It actually takes a lot of time, doesnt it? I enjoy seeing your house. It looks so cozy. I like the little sewing table. I didnt know you liked to sew. What do you like to sew? Of course you are welcome to check out my friends and mom's blog. Their links are on the side of mine. You are the first to post your house tour, though.

carolyn said...

You are welcome to check out my blog anytime. Sounds like both of us like to be outside and find flats more comfortable.Funny how age makes heels pretty to look at on somebody else.

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

I see that you have added your desk and computer. I think that should be a requirement for this tag. I like to see where people spend their time on the computer because thats where I spend most of my time. Did Blair get put the backhoe up there?